To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- No Cash Refunds.
- A return fee of 15% may apply on returns.
- All Exchanges/Returns must be made within 5 days of the receipt of goods.
- All Exchanges/Returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and are subject to manager approval!
- No Returns on Bedding Items! Mattresses may be exchanged only if they are stain and odor free and were purchased with a mattress protector or encasement: within one week with a protector – within one month with an encasement.
- Purchaser is responsible for returning merchandise to the store where it was purchased or ordered in “like new” condition; free of damage, stains, odor, pet hair, etc.
- Any warranty replacement or repair must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and is subject to the terms, conditions, and requirements of the manufacturer. Spokane Furniture does not warranty merchandise!
- All lead times quoted are estimates based upon our prior experience with manufacturers and shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We do our best to alert our customers when we learn of changes to quoted lead times.
- Spokane Furniture Co. assumes no responsibility for loading, transportation, or delivery of merchandise.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.